A big thank you goes out to ‘Katherine’ over at inspiredeverymoment.wordpress.com after nominating me for the ‘Kreativ Blogger Award’. This post was actually scheduled for today and was slightly delayed in its posting.
I appreciate this nomination and as always will continue to make as many ‘creative’ blogs as i can :) I am also grateful to everyone else who has followed and visited thus far, I hope my blog has been one of creativity, now for the rules of the ‘Kreativ Blogger Award’ :)
Kreativ Blogger Award Rules:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you
2) Give 7 interesting things about yourself
3) Nominate 7 blogs that you would like to give the Kreativ Blogger Award & let them know!
7 Things About Jay:
- I could live off Lucky Charms breakfast cereal for life.
- I enjoy watching Anime, i cannot get enough of it!
- I do Counseling/Advising at forums for people’s relationships.
- I enjoy New Age music but I also like 90s Dance music.
- I am currently working on Designing an RPG Computer Game.
- I have an Aspiration to live in Canada when i’m older.
- I have a Vision for bringing Self-Improvement into education.
My 7 nominations for this award Are:
- http://honestgoodadvice.wordpress.com/ – Lots of great Relationship tips and advice.
- http://deborahyishak.wordpress.com/ – One of my favorite blogs on Psychology/Improvement related topics.
- http://saymberblondi.wordpress.com/ – Lots of posts on different subjects, a great friend to have.
- http://writingyourdestiny.com/ – Lots of inspiring posts on writing and life.
- http://wisdomwithinus.wordpress.com/ – Lots of valuable posts on Life, Leadership, Improvement.
- http://chicquero.com – Lots of very cool artistic design ideas.
- http://photobotos.com/ – Lots of amazing and mesmerizing photography.
It was difficult to pick the 7 nominess as always but this time i tried to give this award to the 7 most creative blogs, ones with several ideas, mixed topics and artistic poetic ideas. I also went for the blogs with unique blog post ideas, crafty design and layout and the blogs that have some great posts, hope yours is there. As always there is always next time. Again a big thanks to you all, and have a great week! :)