I appreciate the nomination very much and will continue to make as many inspiring blogs write ups as i can. I am also grateful to everyone else who has followed and visited thus far, I hope my blog has been an inspiration to you all, now for the rules of the Inspiring Blog Award hehe :)
Here are seven things about me:
- I am 24 years old.
- I am studying computer science but also have a passion in learning more about Psychology.
- I am currently fixated on finishing a computer game i have started to make at home.
- I love football (soccer) and support Manchester United.
- I love to go to the gym to exercise, i also like to read, write, draw and relax.
- I live in Manchester UK.
- I have a vision (on my ‘about me’) that we should make Psychology and specifically Self Improvement part of teaching and education from a younger age and that we should bring more people together through social gatherings, festivals and celebration.
My 7 nominations for Very Inspiring Blogger Are:
Rules for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees (its hard to choose 7! yarghh!)
It was difficult to only have 7 nominees for the award, it was hard to choose but if your name is not on the list there will always be next time as there was others blogs i wanted to put on the list but could not fit them on this time. Again a big thanks to you all, and have a great week! :)